In this article, we will explain, how you set up content for Compositions in your Care Label Template.
1) You can change the margins for the Composition content. Simply remove the number and insert a new number.
The default size of the margins for the content is the same as you have set for your Care Label.
2) You can decide the placement of the Composition content. If it must be aligned vertically and horizontally.
3) In the dropdown called 'Languages' you can select the languages that you want the Composition content to be shown as, in your template.
It is possible to add all languages at one time - and remove a single language after selection. Simply click on the small "x"-icon on the language you want to remove.
The dropdown contains languages that are created for your company on the page Admin > General Settings > Languages. Please read here how to set up languages.
4) In these fields, you can define the style of the Composition text.
You can select the font, the color, and the line height and spacing for the Instruction text.
It is also possible to select if there should be a "tab" space between the language ID and the instruction text.
And you can make the Instruction content bold, italic, or both.
5) In the dropdown called 'Select Composition ID', you must select which Instruction that must be shown in the template.
You can choose between the Compositions that have already been created in your company.
You can read more here about how to manage the compositions.
You must also create an Output to define, which information that must be shown for the composition itself.
You do this on the page Admin > Care Instruction > Output