Languages are used in connection with:
- Marketing add-on module - read more about it here
- Multiple languages for Colors - read more about it here
- Multiple languages for Care Instructions - read more about it here
After acquiring the module, you can set up which languages you want to use for your marketing texts and your Care Instructions.
1) Click the 'Add Language' button
2) In the new table row, type in ID (optional) and the language name, default both "Use for Marketing" and "Use for Care Instructions" are checked. You can decide if you need your new language for both or only one of them.
3) Click the small green icon to add your new language
It is possible to delete languages.
Simply mouse over the language row and click the delete icon to erase a specific language.
When you delete a Language any text you might have in that Language in either Marketing or Care Instructions will be removed too.
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR ERP
If you make integration with an ERP provider, make sure that the IDs and Language names have the same structure as the ERP.