- EXPORT TO EXCEL
- EXPORT TO CSV
EXPORT TO EXCEL
Once you have created your Custom Report - you can export it to Excel.
You do this by clicking on the excel icon in the top right corner.
Now you get the choice of exporting on 3 levels:
- The Style is printing one line per style only
- The style/color is printing the same style multiple times - one per color
- The style/color/size is printing all the variants - the combinations of color and size in different lines. Here you can select to include SKU/Barcodes in the export.
INCLUDE COLOR GROUP
It is possible for you to include the Color group in your export.
You can select this in the Style/Color option and in the Style/color/size option.
If you use SKUs and Baracodes you can export these in the third option Style/color/size.
Please notice that you can not see the SKUs or Barcodes on your screen in the Custom Report - they are only in the export
OVERWRITE WITH FUTURE PRICES
It is important to notice that Future Price can only be included in the Excel export.
In the Excel pop-up select "Overwrite with Future Price"
Now select a date where you want to see Future Prices.
The generated Excel file will include Future Prices for dates that are before the selected date you typed in.
For all 3 export options, you can include IDs
These are the Brand ID, Season ID, Style Category ID, Group ID, and Custom Fields IDs - for Allowed Values Custom Fields.
INCLUDE CARE INSTRUCTION OUTPUT
Make sure you have set up Care Instruction Outputs. And make sure you have marked at least one to be used in Custom Reports.
You have to have set up your Care Instruction output first.
Make sure to set a checkmark in the option for Care Instructions.
- If your output contains Icons - it will only contain text - no images.
- Sub-tabs - if you use sub-tabs these will be in the export. And they will only be per color if you use one of the export options that export per color.
- Exceptions will not be exported.
EXPORT YOUR SAMPLE REQUESTS
It is important to notice:
Sample Request data will only be exported in the first Excel export option.
HOW TO GET YOUR FILE
- If the excel file is small - it will be downloaded directly to your desktop
- If the excel file is somewhat bigger and therefore will take a longer time to download - you will get the option downloaded directly to your desktop or get the excel file in an email
- If you choose the third option "Style/Color/Size" the excel file is very big - you will get the file in an email
EXPORT TO CSV
You can also export your Custom Report to CSV format - if you need that instead.
Just click on the CSV export icon right next to the Excel export button.
Your CSV file will be downloaded directly to your computer.
The .csv export is no longer maintained. Therefore it might not reflect all columns you see on your screen.