WHAT IS SIMULATED PRICES MODULE
This module allows you to create price templates on a style level, so you can easily test and calculate different costs and alternatives for your styles. This means that each template created can be a proposal or a quote from different suppliers.
NOTE: Users need to have access to the price module and be assigned the price role to be able to use this feature.
HOW TO USE IT
In the Admin section, choose 'Prices' from the left menu and you will see a sub-tab named 'Templates'. Here, you can create your templates to simulate prices for each one of your styles. You can have maximum 10 different templates.
CREATING A TEMPLATE
In the ‘Templates’ sub tab:
1) Click the “Add template” button and a pop-up window will appear
2) Give your template a name and add as many headers as you need. In this test template, we have 2 headers which will be shown as 2 columns in Styles > Prices.
3) Click OK to save your template
EDIT A TEMPLATE
You can now see that a template has been added to your list. To edit it, simply mouse over the template row and the blue edit icon is displayed - or double-click the row.
ALLOW SUPPLIER TO VIEW, EDIT, AND ADD SIMULATE PRICE
Your supplier(s) can also view, edit and/or add new simulate prices. You just need to enable this option in the Admin section. Here:
1) Choose 'Prices' from the left side menu and then 'Settings' on the top
2) Checkmark the options you need - you can enable one or more options
NOTE: Giving access to simulated prices is a decision you take as a company/designer user. You can always change it.