- Activate your login and set your password
- Supported browsers
- Located in Asia
- Supplier admin and invite of colleagues
- Useful links to Delogue PLM
You will receive an invitation from your customer. When you click the link, you will be forwarded to my.delogue.com.
When you log in for the first time, it is important that you create a personal password.
In the future, you will be able to log in using your email address and your personal password.
It is very important that you do not share your login information, as all actions on the platform are logged with name, date and time, and are easily retrieved.
Every time you access Delogue PLM, make sure you are using one of the browsers listed below as they ensure better performance of the system.
- Chrome - latest version
- Firefox - latest version
- Edge - latest version
- Safari - we support versions that Apple support.
If you use other browsers, we cannot guarantee you that Delogue PLM will function correctly.
If you are located in Asia, access Delogue PLM on my.delogue.asia instead.
When you first get invited to the Delogue PLM platform, it means that you have been selected as the administrator for your company.
If you want others in your company to have access, select the Admin section, choose Supplier from the menu and add more users.
Then, ask the brand to give your colleague access to Delogue PLM. Only when the brand has given access, your colleague will be able to see the styles and items of this brand.
NOTE: You and your staff see exactly the same screen and log.
- The three most important steps to get a good and easy start in using Delogue PLM.
- Invite colleagues
- Style: Find and print specifications
- Item: Find and print specifications
- Send message
- Overview sample requests
- Confirm sample request
- Mark sample as sent
- See and print sample comment
- Dashboard - how to follow sample requests
- Price matrix
- Order module
- Add item prices
- Add content in custom fields