ALLOWING SUPPLIER(S) TO VIEW AND EDIT PRICE CALCULATION
In Delogue PLM, you have the possibility to set price calculation fields visible and/or editable for your supplier. This is done by the company admin user in the Admin section.
Simply choose 'Prices' from the left side menu and under the 'Calculation' sub-tab:
1) Mouseover on the calculation name and click the edit icon - or double-click on the table row. In this case, we want to make the freight price visible and editable for the supplier.
2) In the columns 'Visible for supplier' and 'Editable for supplier', click the respective checkboxes to enable the options. When you're done, click the small green icon to save your changes.
Now that price field will be visible and editable for all your Suppliers.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- When enabling the option 'Visible for supplier', the price calculation will be visible for the supplier both in Styles and Prices sections. The same will happen when enabling the option 'Editable for supplier'
- When allowing the calculation to be editable, the visible option is selected by default
- Brand target price and Supplier cost price are always visible for the Supplier
- Brand target price it not editable for the supplier