When you login to Delogue PLM, you will see all the styles your customer has assigned to you.
NOTE: Your customer must have published the style for you to be able to see it. If you still cannot see the style, please check with your customer if they have given you access to the brand in question.
- Find style
- Find specifications
- Print style specifications
- Download specification to Excel
Your styles will appear in a list on the left side of the screen. Simply click on the style name and all the information on the Style will be displayed. When clicked, the style name becomes selected displaying a dark color background - see image below.
Use the "Sort by" menu to filter your style list on style number or style name. This will help you keep track of the specific styles you are in charge of.
When you get an email notification, then the link in the email will direct you to the specific style.
1) Click the green filter button on the left side of the page
2) Type in the search field or select the specific brand to filter by season, group and category - you can also filter by unread messages, alerts, and tasks.
3) Click "Filter" and the search results will appear
1) Open the Filter menu and select the filter you want to save.
In this case, we want to save the filter for the SS18 season.
2) Click the star icon and name your filter.
We kept the season's name but there are no rules here, simply choose a name that makes sense to you and to your team.
3) When you're done, click OK to save and your new filter will appear on the top tab, next to the star icon.
All files related to your styles will be uploaded under Style files, in the Styles section.
UPLOAD FILES TO A FOLDER
1) Click the 'Upload file button'
3) Select a file from your computer and type in its name in the pop-up window. You can also add a note to your file (optional) under the field 'File Note'. Once you are done, click the small green button to upload the file.
You can upload all file formats but only images (png, jpg) and PDF documents will generate a preview and appear when printing or exporting to Excel.
NOTE: Only the preview of the first page of the PDF will be shown. Download the entire PDF for a full overview of all pages.
VIEW YOUR FILES
Once you have uploaded files, you might need to view them in detail.
1) Click on the file/image to open the file - or click on the file name
Any image or .pdf will be opened in a new window or tab depending on your browser settings.
DOWNLOAD A FILE
There are two ways to download a file in Delogue PLM:
1) On the Style files sub-tab, click on the download icon on the bottom right corner of the file thumbnail
2) The other way, it's through the style file pop-up window.
Click the download button and you can now save the file on your own computer.
To create a new folder:
1) Click the 'Add Folder' button
2) In the pop-up window, type in the name of the new folder and click ok to save.
It varies from brand to brand how detailed they make their item list, so if you have any doubts please get in touch with your client.
NOTE: All customers select size range to be able to make sample requests.
1) Click the icon and a pop-up window will appear where you can select the style parts you want to print using the checkboxes
2) Press the green print button and a new browser window will open with the print preview. Here, use the left menu to: select your printer (if it's not selected by default), choose how many copies you need to print and change the document layout to 'Landscape'.
3) When you're done, click the blue print button at the top to print your style.
You can decide which sections you want to export.
Just set checkmarks in the needed sections
Click on the Export and your excel file will download to your computer.
When you open your excel file you will notice that there are several tabs - one per section you downloaded.
You will also notice that PDFs are only shown as a thumbnail of the first page.
You can always find the entire PDF by clicking on the link below the thumbnail
For images too you can find the original image by clicking on the link below the image