WHEN WILL A SAMPLE REQUEST BE CANCELED?
Sample requests can be cancelled for the following reasons:
1) A new measurement chart is imported
2) A style is cancelled
3) A size range is changed in the measurement chart
This happens simply to ensure that the supplier does not proceed with samples based on the wrong information.
When a sample request is cancelled, a light grey overlay is displayed illustrating that a specific sample is inactive.
REACTIVATE A SAMPLE REQUEST
1) Mouseover on the Cancelled sample request and click the green edit icon
2) In the pop-up window, make sure the deadline for the sample is updated and correct
3) Write a comment justifying why the request has been reactivated using the 'Comment by company' field. Once you are done, click the 'Send sample request' button.