INVITING YOUR SUPPLIER(S)
To be able to share information and communicate with your suppliers, you need to invite them to Delogue PLM. This is not mandatory - you can also just create a supplier account without inviting users.
TIP: Have your styles ready before you start inviting supplier users. You can always add them later on in the process.
A list of added supplier users will be available in the Admin section, under the section 'Supplier'.
- CREATING A NEW SUPPLIER COMPANY
- ADD USERS TO A SUPPLIER
- GIVING YOUR SUPPLIER ACCESS TO SEVERAL BRANDS
- RESENDING AN INVITATION
- INTEGRATION WITH YOUR ERP
CREATING A NEW SUPPLIER COMPANY
1) Click the 'Add supplier' button in the top right corner.
2) Fill in information about your new supplier.
3) Remember to set if the Supplier is a supplier for Styles or Items or even both
To save everything, simply click the green save button.
ADD USERS TO A SUPPLIER
Now, let's add users to your supplier so they can access and view the styles assigned to a specific supplier.
1) Click the 'Add user' button and fill in the name, first & last name, and email address
The "Name" is a mandatory field.
2) Remember to select which brand(s) the supplier must have access to.
3) Click 'Send invitation' and a pop-up window will appear where you can write a personalized invitation message
4) Click 'Send' to finish
GIVING YOUR SUPPLIER ACCESS TO SEVERAL BRANDS
Start by finding the supplier who needs access to more brands.
We will use the 'Demo supplier 1' from the added suppliers list, visible next to the left side menu.
To edit the supplier information:
1) Mouseover the row and click the blue edit icon - or double-click the row
To save the changes, remember to click the green save button.
GIVE YOUR SUPPLIER ACCESS TO ALL BRANDS (AND ANY FUTURE BRANDS)
If you work with a lot of Brands and most of your Suppliers always have access to all brands you can choose to automatically give them access in one go.
In doing so they will also have access to any future Brands you might add.
When adding (or editing existing Supplier users) just make sure there is a checkmark in the "Access to all brands"
You can always remove this access and go back to only giving your Supplier user limited access to certain Brands.
RESENDING AN INVITATION
You can easily resend an invitation to a supplier user. Simply double-click the supplier user row and in the column 'ACTIVE', click 'Resend invitation.
The supplier user will then receive an email with an invitation link.
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR ERP
You can add an ID to each of your suppliers. Use the number defined in your ERP solution to make the integration easier. The supplier ID can be found in the supplier header in the Admin section.