3) A new row is added to the table where you can type in name, email and select the user role (described below). Click 'Send Invitation' to add a user.
- COMPANY ADMIN - Access to all parts of your company account (Styles, Items, Report and Admin). We strongly advise that only a few users have this role.
- COMPANY USER - Access to Style, Item and Report
- COLOR ADMIN - Will only have access to the limited section of Colors in Admin. Can create new colors and edit in settings of Colors.
- SUPPLIER MANAGER - Will only have access to the limited section of Suppliers in Admin. Can add new Supplier companies and add Supplier users to Supplier companies.
- EXPORT/IMPORT ROLE - Th role can only be given to Company Admins. With this role the Admin will be able to import data into Delogue. We strongly advise that only a few users have this role. This role is also needed for Company Admins to be able to perform Export operations from Admin.
You will need to give your colleagues the correct roles, according to the add-on modules your company has acquired:
- PRICE ROLE - It requires the Price add-on module and it gives the Company user access to Prices, on both Styles and Items
- ORDER ROLE - It requires the Order add-on module and it gives the Company user access to Orders
- MARKETING ROLE - It requires the Marketing add-on module and it gives the Company user access to Marketing
- BARCODES ROLE - It requires the Barcodes add-on module and it gives the Company user access to Barcodes
- CARE INSTRUCTION ROLE - It requires the Care Instruction role to be able to update the Care Instructions on Style Level. Your Company Admin will need this role too - when they have to set up the admin part of Care Instructions.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Logout and login again in order for the new role to take effect
- If you need to remove a user role, simply click the cross icon and click the green button to save
RESEND AN INVITATION
If a user has not yet been activated, you can send him/her a new invitation. To do so:
1) Mouseover the user information and click the edit blue icon
2) Click 'Resend invitation' and the user in question will receive an email invitation
DEACTIVATE A USER
If one of your colleagues has left your company you might want to deactivate her account.
Just put the line with the given User into edit mode and remove the little check-mark on the line in the column 'ACTIVE'
Then click on the Save button.
Now your colleague can no longer log in to your company's Delogue Account.
HIDE INACTIVATE USERS
In case you have a lot of Inactive users on your user list - it might help your overview if you hide the Inactive users.
This is very simple to do - just click on the Hide Inactive Users button - the users will still be there and you can at any time display them again by simply clicking on the button once more.
DELETE USERS THAT HAS NOT ACTIVATED THEIR ACCOUNT
Click on the delete icon and confirm that you want to delete the invited user.