If you are working on a Windows machine - you can clear your cache for one website with ctrl+F5
HOW TO CLEAR BROWSER'S CACHE
When facing problems running your Delogue PLM account, try first to clear your browser's cache.
Follow the guidelines below according to your browser settings.
Or if you feel adventurous - simply try to Google the name of your browser and the words "clear cache".
Follow these steps:
- Clear cache in your respective browser (using the guides below)
- Logout of Delogue PLM
- Close your browser
- Reopen your browser
- Login to Delogue PLM again.
1) If you use Chrome, click the three dots menu in the upper right corner of the browser window, look for the "More tools" option and click "Clear browsing data". You can also use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Del
2) In the pop-up window, choose the information you want to remove and click "Clear data".
For more instructions, follow the link below to Google's help article:
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. (If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.)
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
For more instructions, follow the link below to Firefox's help article:
1) To clear browsing data in Safari, click "Preferences" - or use the shortcut ⌘ + ,
2) Click the "Privacy" tab and hit the "Remove All Website Data" button. A warning message will pop-up, asking if you really want to remove website data. Simply click "Remove now".
1) To clear browsing data in Safari newer versions, click "Preferences" - or use the shortcut ⌘ + ,
2) Click the "Privacy" tab and hit the "Manage Website Data" button. A warning message will pop-up, asking if you really want to remove website data. Simply click "Remove now".
1) To view your browsing history, select the hub icon and click the clock icon (History)
2) Select the option "Clear all history" and choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC. When you're done, click "Clear".
1) To clear Safari's cache on your iPad (or iPhone), start by opening the "Settings" app
2) Scroll down until you find the option "Safari". Tap it and under the Safari settings, you will see a blue setting called "Clear History and Website Data"
3) You'll be asked to confirm if you wish to clear your history and website data. Tap to continue