This is PRO license module that can help you crunch the numbers.
If you are used to Pivot in Excel, then you will find this very similar.
In this articles we will explain how to:
- Organize style data
- Select data
- Visualize data
- Export your report
- Calculate average values
- Conditional formatting
- Combine and calculate values
First of all you need to select the data you want to appear in your favorite.
- Click at the at the star to create a favorite.
- Name the favorite
- Select the seasons you want to compare style data.
- Click ok.
Style data will appear by default divided by season / category.
You can change this by selecting data as described in below.
You can change columns and rows by clicking the "Fields" button.
- Use the search field to find the option you want to include
- Drag and drop it in to either:
- report filter (use for filtering data)
- rows / columns
- value (either count or sum of value)
Each time you make changes, then a green save button will appear at the favorite tab.
Make sure to click save, if you want to keep your changes for next time.
Visualize your data
You can present data in different charts.
- Select chart and choose the chart you want to have
You can can export both the grid and charts in different formats.
In this module you can also get the average values presented.
This is for example useful when looking at margins.
- Go to fields and search for a numeric option (for example Mark up)
- Drag it to Values
- Change from "Sum" to "Average"
In case too many digits appear, you can select "Format" and define the amount of digits you want to appear.
Conditional formatting of values
Let's say you want to highlight values above or below a certain amount, then you can use Conditional formatting.
In this case I want to highlight Mark Up values less than 3.
Create new Calculations
For all the numeric fields in Delogue you can create Calculations.
In this example I want to calculate an expected turnover by multiplying Expected Quantity and Wholesale Price.