COMMUNICATION ICONS IN DELOGUE
In the Communication sub-tab, you will find several different icons. We have gathered them here so you can understand the role of each one of them.
1) Message icon: it will appear for all sent messages
2) Message icon with a blue dot: it will appear when you have been notified in a message
3) Message icon in red: Draft message, will appear as long as you have not sent you the message. Once you send the message the icon becomes the normal Message icon
4) House icon: it will appear on internal messages
MARK A MESSAGE AS UNREAD
You can click once on the Message Icon on the message you want to mark as unread
Then the Message icon turn to the unread version on the message and it appears again in the Style List. It will stay unread until mark it as read - by clicking on it again.
Watch this animation to see how you work with this
SAMPLE COMMENTS AND LOG CHANGES
1) Sample comment icon: it displays for all sample request updates and comment
2) Sample comment icon with blue dot: it will show when you are the contact person
3) Log changes icon: it will appear for all log changes in the platform
You click on the Sample Request comment icon on the Communication tab to mark it as Read.
If you click again - the Sample Request comment will be marked as Unread.
MARK ALL YOU COMMUNICATION AS READ WITH ONE CLICK
You have a lot of Communication icons on your Style List or your Item List and you just want to mark them all as read.
You have this option - just go to the Communication sub-tab and click on the "Mark all as Read" button.
When you click her all your Communication icons will disappear from you Style List (Item List if you are on Item-Communication) and all the blue background in the communication list will be removed.
Please watch this animation to see how it works: