COMMUNICATION ICONS IN DELOGUE
In the Communication sub-tab, you will find several different icons. We have gathered them here so you can understand the role of each one of them.
1) Message icon: it will appear for all sent messages
2) Message icon with blue dot: it will appear when you have been notified in a message
3) House icon: it will appear on internal messages
MARK A MESSAGE AS UNREAD
You entered a style by mistake and suddenly the message icon is gone.
But fear not!
You can click once on the Message Icon on the message you want to mark as unread
Then the Message icon turn to the unread version on the message and it appears again in the Style List. It will stay unread until the next time to revisit the style later
Please notice - that this is only for Style and Item messages - and only messages, not Sample Comments.
SAMPLE COMMENTS AND LOG CHANGES
1) Sample comment icon: it displays for all sample request updates and comment
2) Sample comment icon with blue dot: it will show when you are the contact person
3) Log changes icon: it will appear for all log changes in the platform