BEFORE USING THE FUTURE PRICE FEATURE
Remember to read the article Future Prices - Admin Setup before starting using this feature.
FUTURE PRICE ON ITEMS
The 'Future Price' option is added to the Prices sub tab in the Items section. Here, you are able to set the future price date for items which will be visible for both designer and supplier users.
Simply remember to:
- Check the option: 'Use Future Price - on Styles and Items' in the Admin section (choose ‘Prices’ from the left menu and select ‘Settings’)
- Make sure you are a user with the Price role
ADDING A FUTURE PRICE DATE
To add a future price date, simply double-click on the field and choose a date using the calendar icon.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- A designer user can always set the future date and future prices for Items.
- A supplier user with permission for editing can set the future date and future price.
- By default, future date and future price are empty and marked with a "-" in reading mode.
- It is only possible to set tomorrow and later date on the future date.
- When first choosing the future date, the current price is automatically copied to the future price - you can change the price when needed.
- If you change an already set future date, the current price is not copied to the future price.
- You can set single price or a differentiated price per size/color.
- The future date can be left empty.
- If the date is set as empty, the future prices are deleted automatically.
- Always set both future price and future date.