WHY USE TEXT TEMPLATES
Templates are great when it comes to editing information. In Delogue, you can use text templates when commenting on a sample request and avoid typing things twice.
CREATING A TEXT TEMPLATE
In the Admin section:
1) Select 'Text templates' from the left side menu and click on the 'Add Template' button
2) In the pop-up window, start by choosing the sample type using the drop-down menu. NOTE: If you choose 'Select sample type', the template comment will apply to all sample types.
3) Do the same for the option Sub-tab, where you specify the phase (Measurement, Design, Finish, Item placement and Sample status)
4) Lastly, give your template a name/title and add your text. In this case, we wrote 'The sample type is approved with thanks' for all approved sample requests.
5) When you're done, click OK to save the template.
USING TEXT TEMPLATES ON SAMPLE REQUESTS
Now that you have created your template, it's time to see it in action. In the Styles section, go to the 'Sample requests' sub-tab and open a sample request.
1) In the sample request pop-up, click the 'Use template' button.
NOTE: If you have defined a sub-tab in your template, you need to select it first in order to use the template.
3) In the new pop-up window, you will see an overview of your text templates. Simply select the template you want - in this case, the one we have just created - and click OK.
NOTE: When you have several templates, choose them by clicking on the respective check box