WHAT IS THE WORK IN PROGRESS MODULE
The new Work in Progress (WIP) module allows designer users to set any Published style as Work in Progress. When a style is in WIP, as a supplier, you cannot do anything on that style - only see the header of the style.
USING WIP AS SUPPLIER USER
For the Supplier, the WIP overlay is on the entire Style (see image below).
WHEN A STYLE IS IN WIP
The following tabs will be affected when a style is in WIP:
1) Dashboard > Sample Requests: A style that is in WIP will be marked with an overlay visible for both Designer and Supplier. NOTE: Sample Requests on styles in WIP cannot be edited or moved on the Dashboard.
2) MyReport: In the State column, you will see that any styles in Work In Progress will have the state "Work In Progress" visible in this column.
3) Prices: It will show any Styles that are in Work In Progress.
4) Items: In the subtab "Used in Styles", styles that are in WIP will be listed in the "Active Styles" part.
5) Sample Request overview report: All sample requests belonging to a style that is in Work In Progress will have an overlay - and users cannot click on the style.