WHAT IS THE WORK IN PROGRESS MODULE
The new Work in Progress (WIP) module allows brands users to set any published style as a "Work in Progress". As a supplier, you won't be able to do anything on a style that is a work in progress.
WHEN A STYLE IN IN WIP
You will see a gray overlay on the style when in "Work in progress" mode.
WIP STYLE ON DASHBOARD AND REPORT
The following tabs will be affected when a style is in WIP:
1. Dashboard > Sample Requests: A WIP style will be marked with an overlay visible for both you and your customer(s). NOTE: Sample Requests on styles in WIP cannot be edited or moved on the Dashboard.
2. Items: In the "Used in Styles" subtab, WIP styles will be listed in the "Active Styles" section. You will see the state listed under the "State" column.
3. Report > My Reports: Filter on the "State" column to see all styles in "Work in Progress".
4. Report > Sample Request overview: All sample requests belonging to a style in work In Progress will have a gray overlay - and users cannot click on the style.
5. Prices: Like in the Dashboard and Report sections, all styles in WIP will show a gray overlay in the price matrix.