YOUR PERSONAL SETTINGS IN DELOGUE
In Delogue, you have your own personal settings where you can:
3) Personalize your item list
4) Choose what you like to follow
PERSONAL SETTINGS OVERVIEW
There are different options you can choose from when setting up your personal settings.
Let's first start by opening the Personal Settings pop-up window:
1) Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen
2) The following pop-up will appear. Let's look at the different options here.
CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD
As a personal settings menu, it's here where you change your email address and password in Delogue.
STYLE LIST OVERVIEW OPTIONS
You can choose how you want to see your style list. Here are the different options:
1) By Name: you will only see the style name listed
2) By Number: you will only see the style numbers listed
3) By Number & Name: you will see both style number and style names, separated with a "|"
ITEM LIST OVERVIEW OPTIONS
The same goes for the Item list settings:
1) By Name: you will only see the item name listed
2) By Number: you will only see the item numbers listed
3) By Number & name: you will see both item number and item names, separated with a "|"
THE LISTEN TO OPTION
Notifications are important and keep you on track of all the changes in a style. However, it can be a hassle when you get notified of things you are not in charge off.
That's why you have the 'Listen to' options in Delogue. So on our personal settings, simply choose how many details you need on the styles you listen to.