FILTER AND SEARCH CUSTOM FIELDS
Use filter button to filter and search on your Custom fields. In the Styles section:
1) Click on the filter button on the left side of the page
2) Click the 'Custom Fields' button
2) In the pop-up window, you can see all your custom fields displayed in a table.
For the different custom fields types, you can:
- Textbox or text-field: you are free to type - separate the text with commas and choose if it is "AND" or "OR"
- Allowed value field: 10 entries will be shown and you can scroll down to see the full list
- Multiple allowed values: separate with commas, click the down arrow and the list will show again. Choose if it should be "AND" or "OR"
- Single allowed values: separate with commas, click the down arrow and the list will show again. The selection will always be "OR"
- Date field: you are able to filter on a span of dates
NOTE: If you use 'AND' in the filter search, you will see all the values your typing is a part of. Fx. Polyester, cotton - your search will find values where both polyester and cotton is mentioned. If you use 'OR' in the filter search, you will see the values which are 'EITHER'. Fx. Polyester, cotton - you will see all the values where Polyester OR Cotton is in.
3) Click OK to apply the filters and the Filter button will change color meaning that it's activated
If you need to reset a custom fields filter, simply click the 'Custom fields' button again to open the pop-up window and click the 'Reset' button.
If you need to reset all your filters, you can click the 'Reset' button displayed when opening the filter menu.
FIND A BLANK CUSTOM FIELD
To find all the styles which have a certain custom field blank, choose the 'NONE' field and click OK.
You will have a list of the styles which has NOT anything typed in the custom field you filter on.