PRINTING STYLES AND ITEMS IN DELOGUE
You and your supplier(s) can print style and item specifications, visual style overviews and full reports. This will help the supplier to have an updated specification to proceed the product development.
HOW TO PRINT A STYLE - LIST VIEW
In the Styles section, start by selecting the style you want to print. On the right side of the style header, you will find a row with several icons - among them is the print icon.
1) Click on the icon and a pop-up window will appear where you can select the style parts you want to print using the checkboxes
2) Press the green print button and a new browser window will open with a preview of your generated Style PDF.
This PDF you can save down to your hard disk or you can print it (just like you would print any other PDF).
Please notice that you should print the PDF in Landscape - the PDF is optimized for that.
HOW TO PRINT A STYLE - THUMBNAIL VIEW
You are also able to print your styles in thumbnail view. You can even choose to print by brand, season and/or groups.
1) Click the print icon on the right side of the screen.
2) In the pop-up window, choose if you want to include the supplier name in your print and click OK
2) A new browser window will open with your print preview. Per default, only the first 500 styles will be shown in the preview. Click the print icon displayed in the top right corner to continue
3) Choose your printer name and settings, and when you're ready, hit the blue print button at the top
HOW TO PRINT AN ITEM
Printing an item is the same as printing a style. Simply go to the Items section, select the item you want to print and follow the same steps described above.