THE PRICES TAB IN STYLES
Once you have access to the price module, you will see a new sub-tab in the Styles section called ‘Prices’.
The values shown here are the same as the Price matrix in the Prices section.
You can edit the values when a style is set to Published and Unpublished.
For the rest of the states, the tab will not be editable.
DIFFERENT PRICES PER COLOR OR SIZE
As a company/designer user, you can select different prices per colour or per size, or both, using the checkboxes for colour and size. If nothing is selected, all colours and sizes will have the same price.
If there are no style colours added to a style, the per color check box is not displayed. The same happens with the size option when there is no measurement chart created for a specific style.
In the case of different prices for color and sizes, the value shown in the Price Matrix is an average price calculated from the different variant prices per style. If there is no price set for a specific style, all prices fields will be empty. You can type in a value on, for example, Brand target price and the rest of the values will be automatically calculated - you can always edit these values when necessary.
VISIBLE FOR SUPPLIER
Your supplier(s) can only see: "Brand target price", Brand Comment", "Supplier Cost price", "Supplier Comment" and "Status" columns. He/she can update the supplier cost price and add supplier comments.
GOOD TO KNOW
- If prices are set as per colour and you checkmark the option ‘per size’, all prices are copied to the colour/size combination respective to the colour.
- If prices are set as per colour/size and you uncheck the option ‘size’, the value from the first colour/size combination is copied to the newly created colour column. Same will happen if you uncheck the option ‘per colour’.
- If prices are set as per colour and a new style colour is added, the prices are created with default values in the price calculation. The average values are then calculated in the Price matrix section.
- If prices are set as ‘per colour’ and a style colour is deleted, the prices for that colour are deleted. The average values are then calculated and get updated values in the price matrix.
- If prices are set as ‘per size’ or ‘per size/colour’ and you change the size range of a certain style, the existing prices are deleted and new prices are created with per size option, default values in price calculation and only supplier cost price average value from price matrix. Same will happen if a measurement chart is imported from another style.
- If you import an item list from another style and prices are set as ‘per colour’ or ‘per colour/size’, the old colors prices are deleted and new prices are created with existing option. The average values are calculated in price matrix tab. NOTE: Inactive colours are not considered in this calculation.
You can check mark the status of all your price variants so they are approved. To enable this option, mouse over the status option under the Prices subtab and click the edit icon.
NOTE: You need to approve two or more price variants.