ITEMS IN DELOGUE
In the Items section, you will see all the items your customer has assigned to you. When you have more than one customer, all items from all customers will be visible in one view. If you are not able to see any items, please check with your customer to give you have access to the brand.
In this article, we will cover the following topics:
- Find item
- Find item specifications
- Print item specifications
- A quick way to download Artwork files
THE items LIST
Just like in the Styles section, your items will be displayed in a list on the left side of the screen. Click on the item name and all the information on the item will be loaded. Once clicked, the item name becomes selected displaying a dark color background.
When you get an email notification, the link will direct you to the specific item.
Search and quickly find your items using the Filter menu:
1) Click on the filter button on the left side of the page to open the search/filter options
2) Type in the search field the name, number or category of the item you are looking for. You can also select a specific brand (use the "All Brands" drop-down menu) and filter your Items list by state, alerts, unread messages, and tasks.
3) After exploring the filter options, click "Filter" and the list of items within your search result will appear.
Note: The big filter button will turn yellow when a filter is active.
You can easily save your favorite filters in Delogue. For example, you can create a filter for the items you are in charge of.
1) Open the Filter menu and select the filter you want to save.
In this case, we will save the filter for all the items we follow.
2) Click the star icon and name your filter - We named the filter "My items".
There are no rules here, simply choose a name that makes sense to you.
3) When you're done, click OK to save and your new filter will appear on the top tab, next to the star icon
EDIT YOUR FAVORITE FILTER
You can easily change your filters' name - simply mouse over on the favorite filter tab in question and click the edit icon. The name field will appear where you can make your changes.
When editing a favorite filter, you also have the option to delete it - simply mouse over on the filter in question and click the cross icon.
An item can have multiple sizes/weights. In the "Sizes" sub-tab you will see the size/weight of a style item and its status approval, deadline and comments.
This section is used for the customer to specify the style item list size/weight. Here, you can also request size/weight for approval by adding a deadline. The request will then appear in the sample request overview of items until it has been approved.
In the Details section, your customer can specify details about quality and colors. It is also here where comments on quality and colors will be made.
NOTE: A deadline will appear if you have to send quality and color for approval.
All artwork and communication files related to the item will be uploaded in the "Artwork" sub-tab.
Here, it's where you upload files to be shared with your customers. Delogue supports all file formats but only image files (.jpg, .png, .gif, etc.) and PDFs will have a preview when printing and exporting to Excel.
You can easily download artworks by clicking the download icon on the file thumbnail.
To print specifications:
1) Click the print icon on the right corner of the item header
2) In the pop-up window, checkmark the parts you want to print and click "Print".
NOTE: Only style files in image format will appear in printing.
QUICK DOWNLOAD OF ITEM ARTWORK FILES
If you just need to download all the Item Artwork files - you can do that from the Style-Itemlist list view.
Just move your mouse down over the list and you will notice a small download icon on the far left of the list.
Click on the download icon for the one you need and it will download all the artwork files in a zipped file to your hard desk.
You can only download for one Item at a time.