When you enter Delogue, you will see all the items that your customer has assigned to you.
If you have more than one customer, you will be able to see ALL your customers items in one view.
NOTE: If you cannot see the item, please check with your customer to give you have access to the brand.
- Find item
- Find item specifications
- Print item specifications
Your item will appear on the left side list under the Item tab.
By selecting one of the item names, the details regarding the item will appear (see image below).
When you get an email notification, then the link will direct you to the specific item.
You can easily search for an item in the filter section:
1) Click on the green filter button on the left side of the screen to open the filter section
2) Type in the search field or select a specific brand to filter by state, alerts, unread messages, and tasks
3) Click Filter and the list of items within the search result will appear
You can easily save your filter settings. For example per brand.
The system will remember the filter the next time you log in.
1) Make your search as described above.
2) Click on the Star icon
3) Type in a name for your favorite filter
4) Click OK
You can remove the favorite by clicking on the cross icon on the tab - it will appear when you move hover the favorite you want to remove.
An item can have multiple sizes/weight. This is used for the customer to specify in the style item list which size/weight to use.
It can also be used to request size/weight for approval by adding a deadline. Then the request will appear in the sample request overview of items until it has been approved.
In the Details section, your customer can specify details about quality and colors. It is also here where comments of quality and colors will be made.
NOTE: A deadline will appear if you have to send quality and color for approval.
All files related to the item will be uploaded here.
Item will also appear in excel export of the style specification.
- All formats can be uploaded, but only images files (.jpg, .gif, .png etc) will be displayed
- You can easily download artworks by clicking on the file name - see image below
- You can also upload files if you want to share it with your customer
Print specifications by clicking on the print button and select the parts you want to print (see image below).
NOTE: Only style files in image format will appear in printing.