When you enter Delogue, you will see all the styles your customer has assigned to you.
If you have more than one customer, you will be able to see ALL your customers designs in one view.
NOTE: Your customer must have published the style for you to be able to see it. If you still cannot see the style, please check with your customer if they have given you access to the brand.
- Find style
- Find specifications
- Print style specifications
- Download specification to Excel
Your styles will appear in the left side list.
By selecting one of the style names, the details of this style will appear.
When you get an email notification, then the link in the email will direct you to the specific style.
1) Click the green filter button on the left side and filter section will open
2) Type in the search field or select the specific brand to filter by season, group and category - you can also filter by unread messages, alerts, and tasks.
3) Click "Filter"
4) List of styles within the search result will appear
The system will then remember the filter next time you log in.
1) Make your search as described above.
2) Click on the Star icon
3) Type in name of your favorite filter
4) Click OK
You can remove the favorite by clicking on the cross icon on the tab - it will appear when you move hover the favorite you want to remove.
All files related to this will be uploaded under Style files.
- All formats can be uploaded, but only images files (.jpg, .gif, .png etc) will appear on screen.
- You can easily download other formats (or any file you want) by clicking at the file name or the download icon
- You can also upload files if you want to share it with your customer.
- You can see any extra info your customer has added to any given file by clicking on the preview
It varies from customer to customer how detailed they make the item list.
In the Item list, you will be able to find details of placement, amount and color combinations.
You can also see if the quality and colors are approved (indicated with red and green dots).
If you are the supplier of the item, a link to the item library will appear.
NOTE: All customers select size range to be able to make sample requests.
Double click at the request to find details about quantity per color/size.
NOTE: Only style files in image format will appear in printing.
Make sure to set the layout to "Landscape":
NOTE: Only style files in image format will appear in Excel export.