ITEM DETAILS AND COLOR COMBINATION
An item detail is used to describe the item color combination. Start with a descriptional quality text and later on, add the available colors of this item.
- For solid colored items, you only need one detail line (follow steps 1-2)
- For printed fabric, logo buttons, labels, etc. you need to have detail lines per color combination (follow steps 1-5)
In the 'Details' sub-tab:
1) Click the 'Add detail' button and 2 fields will appear. Type in the detail description in the first field and composition, technique and/or finish in the second field.
In this case, we added 'Denim' as a detail and its description: 97% cotton/3% elastane.
2) Once you're done, click the small green icon to add the detail
3) To add another line to define an item color combination - Ex. printed fabric, logo buttons, etc. - click the 'Add detail' button
4) In the new fields, type in your second description text and composition, technique and/or finish details. In this case, we have a zipper with 2 different details.
5) Click the small green icon the save the new detail and feel free to add as many as you need.
Delete A detail
To delete an item detail that hasn't been used in any of your styles, simply mouse over the detail and click the delete icon.
You can see where the item has been used in the 'Used in styles' sub-tab.
Create the color that an item is available in using the 'Add color' option.
To add a color:
1) Click the 'Add color' button and type in:
- The color combination name (optional)
- Type in Pantone number (optional)
2) Click the small green icon to add the new color
Deactivate A color
When creating a new color, it is per default set as active but you can easily change this option. On edit mode, uncheck the box 'Active' and the item color will not be selectable when adding item colors to item list.
NOTE: You can always reactivate an item color when needed.
Delete A color
As deleting details, you can also delete an item color if no longer used in any styles - simply mouse over the detail and click the delete icon. If used, simply remove the item color from the style item lists.