CREATING SAMPLE REQUESTS IN DELOGUE
Once you have published a style, you can start requesting samples. You have planned request as long as the style is unpublished. After publishing the style, you can change the sample to be requested.
If you want to advise your supplier on future samples, set these samples to 'Planned' and request them once the previous sample is approved. For example, if you want to advise supplier about sales sample, but need to see the proto sample for approval before he can proceed with sales samples.
Before making sample requestS
1) Make sure that sample types are created in the Admin section
2) Make sure that the size range is selected in the Measurement chart
3) If you want to request a specific color, make sure the style color is added in the Item list
ADD A NEW SAMPLE REQUEST
In Styles, under the Sample Request sub-tab:
1) Click the 'Add new sample request' thumbnail
2) In the pop-up window, start by selecting the sample type and choosing the deadline for the sample to be sent (if you have added milestones when creating Seasons in Admin, the deadline for the given sample will appear here). Leave the ETD field blank - the supplier will fill it out when he/she expects to send the sample. You can also write a comment/note and attach files to your request (optional)
3) Use the table to add the quantity per size and color you want to request. Mouse over on each size - or double click - and click the edit icon to add the values. The 'Available' column allows you to request an available color.
4) Once you're done, click the 'Send sample request' button at the bottom of the pop-up window
5) To complete the process, select who should be notified by email about this request - the supplier contact person is selected per default but it can be removed.