CUSTOM FIELDS IN DELOGUE
If your company admin has added custom fields in the Admin section, they will appear for each style under the Custom Fields sub-tab.
CUSTOM FIELDS TYPES
- Watermark dd-mm-yyyy is shown and date picker is provided to choose a date
- Validation is applied for invalid date format
Allowed value type
- You are able to select single/multiple values
- The input box is provided with the type-ahead functionality. Multiple values are shown with a comma-separated list
- If any allowed value is selected previously and it is removed from admin custom fields, validation is applied
- Text field or text input is shown according to the option selected by the user in the Admin section
- The maximum length of characters validation is, per default, done in the Admin section (spaces do count as characters)
- Numeric values
- Number of decimals according to setup in Admin section
- Maximum number of digits in front of the "." according to setup in Admin section
EDIT CUSTOM FIELDS
To edit your custom fields, simply double-click on its name or table row. When in edit mode, you can change and/or add information to it. Remember to click the small green icon to save your changes.