CREATING A MEASUREMENT CHART IN DELOGUE
This article will cover the following topics to get you started with Measurement Chart sub-tab:
- Select a size range and grading size (needed to make sample request)
- Add a measurement (lines and gradings)
- Import measurement chart from another style
- Let your supplier edit the measurement chart
SELECTING A SIZE RANGE AND GRADING SIZE
In the Styles section, under the Measurement chart sub-tab:
1) Mouse over the options 'Size', 'Units' and ' Grading size' and click the edit icon - or double-click on the area
2) Use the respective drop-down menus to select the size range, unit, and grading size (also called sampling size in some companies). Once you are done, click the small green icon to save.
NOTE: If you edit the size range at a later stage, gradings will be deleted and sample requests will be set as canceled.
To add a new measurement:
1) Click the 'Add new line' button
2) In the new row, type in: description (if you have a 'How To Measure' guide, refer to the same description), measurement of selected grading size and your tolerance - if needed. Add also the grading - remember to write minus ( - ) before the sizes.
3) Once you are done, click the small green icon to save and the system will calculate your measurement chart. The calculation will appear on the right part of the screen.
Save time and copy lines including the description and grading, and make the adjustments needed. Simply mouse over one of the chart rows and click the purple copy icon. The copied line will then appear at the bottom of your measurement chart.
2) Select the style you want and click 'Import'
- When unlocked, your supplier(s) can edit the measurement chart
- When locked, your supplier(s) cannot edit the measurement chart
NOTE: The old measurement chart will be overwritten by the imported one and this cannot be undone. Active sample requests will set as canceled when importing a measurement chart but you can easily reactivate them.