CREATING AN ITEM LIST IN DELOGUE
It is very different how each brand decides to use the Item list. Some decide to make it very detailed, others only use it to select sellable style colors.
The item list is made of a matrix of the style color and item from the Item library.
For each style colors, you will be able to select the color combination of an item.
To create a complete item list, you will need to follow these steps:
Before you add colors to the item list, you need to create them in the style color library in the Admin section. Only users with admin rights have access to this section, so make sure that the admin users in your company create this list before you move on in the process.
If you've already set up your style color library in the Admin, you can now add a style color:
1) Click the 'Add new color' button
2) In the pop-up window, type in color name or ID and hit 'Enter'. As you do it, a list of the added colors will appear. Simply select the color from the list and click 'OK' to save.
3) We added the color '121 Melange Aqua' which is now visible on the Item list
NOTE: It is very important to add style colors to the item list in order to make a sample request in specific colors.
EDITING A STYLE COLOR
You can change the style color if you wish to have another style color instead. Simply mouse over the color name and click the blue edit icon. When in edit mode, type in the name or ID of the new color and click the small green icon to save.
NOTE: The item color combination will remain the same. Double check that combination is still correct.
INACTIVE VS. DELETING A STYLE COLOR
Newly added style colors are per default active but you can make them inactive or simply delete them when, for example, a style color is canceled from a collection. We always recommend that you make style colors inactive so your information about the item color combination is kept.
MAKE A STYLE COLOR INACTIVE
Mouse over the style color name and click the blue edit icon - or double click on the color name. When in edit mode, uncheck the box next to the small icons and click the green icon to save.
DELETE A STYLE COLOR
Deleting a style color is similar to deleting style files. Simply mouse over the style color name and click on the delete icon. NOTE: Your item color combination will also be removed of the delete style color.
To be able to add an item, the item needs to be created in the Item library.
Start by following these steps:
1) Click the 'Add item' button
2) In the pop-up window, search for the item and click 'Filter' to search. After that, simply select the item you want to use. In this case, we searched for 'button' and two results were displayed. We chose to use the 'Normal button' item which has a checkmark on.
3) Click 'Insert' and the item will be added to the item list. By clicking on the item name, you will be forwarded to this specific item in the Items section.
ITEM LIST VIEWS
Your can visualize your Item list using two different views: thumbnail or list view. Easily change between views by clicking on the respective icon next to the 'Show' option.
Thumbnail view gives you a more graphical overview of your items.
On the other hand, the list view provides you with a matrix of all items where you drag and drop the different table rows. Remember to use the scroll bar to navigate through all table columns.
EDIT ITEM SELECTED SIZE, DESCRIPTION, AND QUANTITY
To edit the details of your items for each style, simply mouse over the item in question and click the edit button - or double-click on the item thumbnail (or row when in list view). Make the changes and click the small green icon.
As in Style files, you can also delete an item. Simply mouse over the item in question and click the delete button.
NOTE: The changes cannot be undone.
It is necessary to create colors in the Item Details to be able to do color combinations. To add a color card to this specific style color:
1) Click on the big plus sign or on the 'Add color card' text
2) In the 'Choose color card' pop-window, click on the color you want to add. In this case, we chose the color Melange Aqua which is now visible on the Iltem list.
CHANGE A COLOR COMBINATION
To change a color combination, simply click on the item card, select a new color and click 'OK' to save.
REMOVE AN ITEM COLOR FROM THE ITEM LIST
Just like deleting an item, you can also delete a color from an item. Mouse over on the color and a cross icon will appear - click on it to delete the color card.
NOTE: The system will ask you the verify this action. If your item color is used in an item list on a style, you will not be able to remove it and the system will show an error message.
To import an item list from another style:
We have improved the functionality of importing an item list to a style:
- You are now able to import item list from styles with a different season than the current style
- On the import pop-up window, all styles are displayed with active/inactive