1) Make sure that you have activated your invitation to Delogue
See how to activate the invitation here.
Check if you have an updated version of your browser, and make sure you use a browser that is supported by Delogue:
- Chrome - latest version
- Firefox - latest version
- Internet Explorer - 11
- Edge - latest version
- Safari - we support versions that Apple support.
If you use other browsers, we cannot guarantee you that Delogue will function correctly.
When cookies are disabled, you will not be able to login to Delogue.
To enable browser Cookies, read this guide: http://www.wikihow.com/Enable-Cookies-in-Your-Internet-Web-Browser
To access Delogue, you will normally use the URL: my.delogue.com
- Please use my.delogue.asia - it will help you to log in
- This might also help other Asian countries as well.
5) If you are located in China
Unfortunately, we randomly experience issues for some Chinese users of Delogue.
Some users experience slow performance where others can't login or download files.
It happens randomly and from day to day without any notice and without we in Delogue make any changes in any way.
We advise you to try the following:
- Try to use browsers like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. We do not support the "360 browser"
- You can try to use VPN before connecting to Delogue. We know that this works for some users
- You can try to change Wifi network (e.g. use network on your mobile phone)
- You can try to contact your ISP (Internet service provider) and ask them to look into this. They might be able to whitelist traffic on "my.delogue.asia"
While working with Internet Explorer browser make sure compatibility view mode is disabled.
- How you check this depends on which version you are using
- Make sure that Compatibility view mode is disabled or unchecked
In this case, you need to log out from all other windows and proceed with a single and fresh login
You can read about how to do that here: How to clear cache